The Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI) (SAUTO) v1.0 course teaches you how to design advanced automated security solutions for your network.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic programming language concepts
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to use Linux and Command Line Interface (CLI) tools, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and bash
- CCNP level core networking knowledge
- CCNP level security networking knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Introducing Automation for Cisco Solutions (CSAU)
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA®)
- Programming Use Cases for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNAPUC)
- Introducing Cisco Network Programmability (NPICNP)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Technologies (SCOR)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Describe the overall architecture of the Cisco security solutions and how APIs help enable security
- Know how to use Cisco Firepower APIs
- Explain how pxGrid APIs function and their benefits
- Demonstrate what capabilities the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs offer and construct API requests to them for configuration changes and auditing purposes
- Describe the features and benefits of using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Learn how to use the Cisco Umbrella Investigate API
- Explain the functionality provided by Cisco AMP and its APIs
- Describe how to use Cisco Threat Grid APIs to analyze, search, and dispose of threats
- Introducing Cisco Security APIs
- Consuming Cisco Advanced Malware Protection APIs
- Using Cisco ISE
- Using Cisco pxGrid APIs
- Using Cisco Threat Grid APIs
- Investigating Cisco Umbrella Security Data Programmatically
- Exploring Cisco Umbrella Reporting and Enforcement APIs
- Automating Security with Cisco Firepower APIs
- Operationalizing Cisco Stealthwatch and the API Capabilities
- Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
- Describing Cisco Security Management Appliance APIs
- Query Cisco AMP Endpoint APIs for Verifying Compliance
- Use the REST API and Cisco pxGrid with Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Construct a Python Script Using the Cisco Threat Grid API
- Generate Reports Using the Cisco Umbrella Reporting API
- Explore the Cisco Firepower Management Center API
- Use Ansible to Automate Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Configuration
- Automate Firewall Policies Using the Cisco Firepower Device Manager API
- Automate Alarm Policies and Create Reports Using the Cisco Stealthwatch APIs
- Construct a Report Using Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud APIs
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.