This Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco® wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Coming soon: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Describe and implement network validation processes
- Describing and Implementing a Structured Wireless Design Methodology
- Importance of Planning Wireless Design with a Structured Methodology
- Cisco Structured Design Model
- Cisco Design Guides and Cisco Validated Designs for Wireless Networks
- Role of the Project Manager When Designing Wireless Networks
- Describing and Implementing Industry Protocols and Standards
- Wireless Standards Bodies
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.11 Standard and Amendments
- Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) Certifications
- Relevant Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Wireless RFCs
- Practice Activity
- Describing and Implementing Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features
- Hardware and Software Choices for a Wireless Network Design
- Cisco Infrastructure Settings for Wireless Network Design
- Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features
- Examining Cisco Mobility and Roaming
- Mobility and Intercontroller Mobility in a Wireless Network
- Optimize Client Roaming in a Wireless Network
- Cisco Workgroup Bridge (WGB) and WGB Roaming in a Wireless Network
- Describing and Implementing the Wireless Design Process
- Overview of Wireless Design Process
- Meet with the Customer to Discuss the Wireless Network Design
- Customer Information Gathering for a Wireless Network Design
- Design the Wireless Network
- Deployment of the Wireless Network
- Validation and Final Adjustments of the Wireless Network
- Wireless Network Design Project Documents and Deliverables
- Describing and Implementing Specific Vertical Designs
- Designs for Wireless Applications
- Wireless Network Design Within the Campus
- Extend Wireless Networks to the Branch Sites
- Examining Special Considerations in Advanced Wireless Designs
- High-Density Designs in Wireless Networks
- Introducing Location and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Concepts
- Design for Location
- FastLocate and HyperLocation
- Bridges and Mesh in a Wireless Network Design
- Redundancy and High Availability in a Wireless Network
- Describing and Implementing the Site Survey Processes
- Site Survey Types
- Special Arrangements Needed for Site Surveys
- Safety Aspects to be Considered During Site Surveys
- Site Survey Tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Third-Party Site Survey Software and Hardware Tools
- Describing and Implementing Wireless Network Validation Processes
- Post-installation Wireless Network Validation
- Making Post-installation Changes to a Wireless Network
- Wireless Network Handoff to the Customer
- Installation Report
- Use Cisco Prime Infrastructure as a Design Tool
- Create a Predictive Site Survey with Ekahau Pro
- Perform a Live Site Survey Using Access Point on a Stick (APoS)
- Simulate a Post-installation Network Validation Survey
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.