This instructor-led training course is aimed at Blue Prism developers with prior experience automating processes using Blue Prism.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Have completed the Blue Prism Foundation course.
- 3+ months of Blue Prism development experience.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- To develop processes using Blue Prism best practices.
- To gain experience in interacting with web and java-based applications.
- To build objects that are re-usable.
- To deploy a process that is resilient and recoverable.
Module 1: ROM, Delivery Lifecycle & Best Practice
- Robotic Operating Model Overview
- Delivery Lifecycle Overview
- Shared Drive Best Practices
- Best Practice (Naming Conventions, Object Design)
- Exercise 1: Process Definition Document (PDD) Review
- Exercise 2: Solution Design Session and Solution Design Document (SDD) Review
- Exercise 3: Object Design Instruction (ODI) Preparation
Module 2: Browser Based Best Practice & Development
- Best Practice (Web) Overview
- Exercise 4: Basic Object Development
- Exercise 5: Web Object Development
- Exercise 6: SDD and ODI Update
Module 3: Java Best Practice, Java Development & MS Word
- Best Practice (Java) Overview
- Java Object Development
- MS Word Integration
- Exercise 8: SDD Updates
- Exercise 9: ODI Update
- Q&A Session
Module 4: Process Templates & Process Development
- Process Template Explanation
- Exercise 10: Process Development and Testing
- Exercise 11: SDD and ODI Update
Module 5: Process Development, Testing, OH, Infrastructure
- Exercise 12: Process Finalization and Testing
- Process Scheduling
- Operational Handbook
- Infrastructure Review
Module 6: Appendix
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.