As a Certified Blockchain Developer - Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) you will have gained the ability to plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain and write, test, and deploy secure chain code.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
This course is highly technical in nature and would require the student to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class all students MUST:
- Provide their own computer (Mac/PC/Linux). Note that all labs are hosted in a virtual environment
- Understanding of PKI and Docker
In order to keep your certification you need to recertify every 2 years.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO BLOCKCHAIN
- Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain
- Types of network
- Public network
- Permissioned network
- Private network
- Need for Blockchain Components of Blockchain
- Where can Blockchain be used
- Example on Blockchain
CHAPTER 2: HOW BLOCKCHAIN WORKS
- How Blockchain Works
- Structure of Blockchain
- Lifecycle of Blockchain
- Smart Contract
- Consensus Algorithm
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Practical Byzantine
- Fault Tolerance
- Actors of Blockchain
- Blockchain developer
- Blockchain operator
- Blockchain regulator
- Blockchain user
- Membership service provider
- Building A Small Blockchain Application
CHAPTER 3: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER FABRIC v1.1
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- What is Hyperledger
- Why Hyperledger
- Where can Hyperledger be used
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Features of Hyperledger
- Fabric Installation of prerequisite
CHAPTER 4: GETTING STARTED WITH FABRIC MODEL
- The Fabric Model
- Features of Fabric Model
- Privacy through channels
- Security and Membership services
- Components of Fabric Model
- Certificate Authority
- Building your network
CHAPTER 5: CHAINCODE
- Chaincode API
- How to write a Chaincode
- Lab Work
CHAPTER 6: ARCHITECTURE OF HYPERLEDGER FABRIC V1.1
- Architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Ordering Nodes
- Certificate Authority
- Transaction Flow
- Lab Work
CHAPTER 7: BOOTSTRAPPPING
- Bootstrapping the Network
- Lab Work
- Task 1 - Generate the crypto material for the various participants.
- Task 2 - Generate the genesis block for the Orderer node and start ordering service (solo node).
- Task 3 - Generated the configuration transaction block to create a new channel.
- Task 4 - Sign the configuration block and create the new channel.
- Task 5 - Make peers of all the organizations join the channel that we created in Task 4
CHAPTER 8: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER EXPLORER
- Introduction To Hyperledger Explorer
- Block Details Peer List
- Chaincode List
- Transaction Details
- Installation of Hyperledger Explorer
- Starting the Explorer App
CHAPTER 9: INTRODUCTION TO HYPERLEDGER COMPOSER
- Components of Hyperledger Composer
- Benefits of Hyperledger Composer
- Key Concepts
- Hyperledger Composer Solution
CHAPTER 10: HYPERLEDGER COMPOSER PLAYGROUND
- Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Playground Overview Lab Work
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.