During this course you’ll learn how to develop a business case using The Five Case Model, the UK Government’s best practice standard to planning spending proposals and building business cases.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You don´t need any prerequisites to take this certification and the associated exams.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Introduction and background
- Overview of the Five Case Model
- Overview of the Business Case Development Process
- Determining the strategic context and preparing the Strategic Outline Programme (SOP)
- Scoping the proposal and preparing the Strategic Outline Case (SOC)
- Planning the proposal and preparing the Outline Business Case (OBC)
- Procuring the proposal and preparing the Full Business Case (FBC)
- Reviewing the Business Case: SOC, OBC and FBC
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.