The AWS Security Governance at Scale course will help solutions architects, DevOps engineers, and security engineers. You’ll learn how to automate your cloud governance so that you can retire manual processes through AWS security and governance services and concepts. In this 1-day, classroom training course, an expert AWS instructor will dive deep into concepts that help you provide decision makers with the visibility, control, and governance necessary to protect sensitive data and systems. You’ll apply key services, concepts, and best practices through tutorials, hands-on labs, discussions, demonstrations, presentations, and group exercises.
Before attending this course, participants should have completed the following:
- AWS Security Fundamentals course
- AWS Security Essentials course
- AWS Cloud Management Assessment
- Introduction to AWS Control Tower course
- Automated Landing Zone course
- Introduction to AWS Service Catalog course
In this course, you will learn to: - Establish a landing zone with AWS Control Tower - Configure AWS Organizations to create a multi-account environment - Implement identity management using AWS Single Sign-On (SSO) users and groups - Federate access using AWS SSO - And much more
In this course, you will learn to:
- Establish a landing zone with AWS Control Tower
- Configure AWS Organizations to create a multi-account environment
- Implement identity management using AWS Single Sign-On users and groups
- Federate access using AWS SSO
- Enforce policies using prepackaged guardrails
- Centralize logging using AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- Enable cross-account security audits using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Define workflows for provisioning accounts using AWS Service Catalog and AWS Security Hub
- Instructor introduction
- Learning objectives
- Course structure and objectives
- Course logistics and agenda
Module 1: Governance at Scale
- Governance at scale focal points
- Business and Technical Challenges
Module 2: Governance Automation
- Multi-account strategies, guidance, and architecture
- Environments for agility and governance at scale
- Governance with AWS Control Tower
- Use cases for governance at scale
Module 3: Preventive Controls
- Enterprise environment challenges for developers
- AWS Service Catalog
- Resource creation
- Workflows for provisioning accounts
- Preventive cost and security governance
- Self-service with existing IT service management (ITSM) tools
Lab 1: Deploy Resources for AWS Catalog
- Create a new AWS Service Catalog portfolio and product.
- Add an IAM role to a launch constraint to limit the actions the product can perform.
- Grant access for an IAM role to view the catalog items.
- Deploy an S3 bucket from an AWS Service Catalog product.
Module 4: Detective Controls
- Operations aspect of governance at scale
- Resource monitoring
- Configuration rules for auditing
- Operational insights
- Clean up accounts
Lab 2: Compliance and Security Automation with AWS Config
- Apply Managed Rules through AWS Config to selected resources
- Automate remediation based on AWS Config rules
- Investigate the Amazon Config dashboard and verify resources and rule compliance
Lab 3: Taking Action with AWS Systems Manager
- Setup Resource Groups for various resources based on common requirements
- Perform automated actions against targeted Resource Groups
Module 5: Resources
- Explore additional resources for security governance at scale
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.