This course is for network administrators, network managers and all technical staff who are responsible for planning, implementing, and ensuring high performance operation of their data networks.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Basic understanding of Network Fundamentals and TCP/IP operation
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Features, functions and basic operation of Ethereal/Wireshark Analyser
- Introduction and operation of Wireshark
- Live Capture and Live Capture settings
- Display options and basic interpretation
- Working with Display Filters and Capture Filters
- File Input and Output
Advanced features of Wireshark Analyser
- Preferences and user profiles
- Name resolution
- Packet Reassembly
- Expert Information
- Packet colorisation
Methodology and techniques of network analysis and troubleshooting
- What is packet analysis?
- Steps and techniques for analysing traffic
- Analysing Switched Ethernet - Tapping into the network
- Capturing wireless network traffic
- Measuring network delay and response time
- Measuring network throughput and overhead
Statistics and Baselining
- Terms and Overview
- Wireshark Statistics
- Application Profiles
Analysing networks and applications
- Fault isolation
- Typical network related problems
- Application types and typical application related problems
Switched Ethernet analysis
- Duplex & Speed Issues
- Spanning Tree operation and Spanning Tree analysis
- Analyzing VLANs, VLAN-Tagging
TCP/IP analysis of the network layer
- IP addressing
- Typical IP scenarios
- IP options
- ICMP, ARP and DHCP
TCP/IP analysis of the transport layer
- TCP functions
- Session Setup, Data Transfer and Session Teardown
- Window Mechanism and Window optimization
- TCP options (SACK, Window Scaling) and TCP timers
- UDP functions
Analysing and troubleshooting TCP/IP with Wireshark
- Wireshark preferences for advanced TCP/IP analysis
- Typical TCP/IP related problems
- Wireshark Expert Info messages and their meanings
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.