During this Scrum course you'll learn the Scrum basics, and how to use Scrum to optimise productivity and efficiency. This course will include topics such as Scrum events and artefacts, Implementing Scrum and Change, Scaling Scrum, and Scrum vs. Traditional Project Management.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam(s) and certification(s), which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you:
- Are familiar with the basics of project management
- Understand 'requirements' and 'requirements decomposition'
- Have been involved with a project that creates or improves a product
- Understand the basics of Scrum and have read the Scrum Guide
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- What's Scrum, and how it's evolved
- Why Scrum works, and its core principles. How Scrum is different to traditional project management approaches
- How Scrum theory is implemented using Roles, Rules, Events and Artefacts. How these are used most effectively - and what you should avoid
Scrum events and artefacts
- Scrum events like sprint and daily scrum. Artefacts in scrum from the product backlog to potentially releasable increment
Implementing Scrum and change
- What Scrum means to your project and organisation? How to adopt Scrum effectively
- Scrum teams are cross-functional and self-organising. How to start a Scrum team, and ensure its success
- How to work with requirements in an agile context
- How to plan a project from release planning, over sprint planning to daily planning. How to use planning poker and Magic Estimation as part of the agile planning
- Learn how to use monitoring tools like Release Burn Down, Sprint Burn Down, Task Boards
- How to establish a scaling infrastructure when working with more than one team
Scrum vs. "Traditional Project Management"
- Understand differences and similarities of traditional and agile PM. Learn how to use Scrum in an "traditional environment"
Scrum and Practical experience
- Learn how to deal with challenges of Scrum in "real world projects" (e.g. Fix Price Contracts and Scrum)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.