På dette officielle Scrum Master kursus, vil du lære Scrum basics, og hvordan du bruger Scrum til at optimere produktivitet og effektivitet. Readynez's Scrum kursus er meget hands-on og du vil blive involveret i masser af team-baserede øvelser.
Din kursuspakke giver dig optimale muligheder for at lære, og prisen er let at gennemskue. Følgende er inkluderet i prisen:
Ekspert Instruktøren forbereder dig til følgende eksamen og certificering, som er inkluderet i din kursuspakke og dækket af certificeringsgarantien:
Disse forkundskaber giver dig det perfekte udgangspunkt for at lære:
- Kendskab til grundlæggende projektledelse
- Forstå begrebet 'krav' og 'kravspecifikation'
- Har været involveret i et produkt, der har skabt eller forbedret et produkt
- Forstår grundlæggende Scrum og har læst Scrum Guide
Med vores unikke og varierede indlæringsmetode vil du sammen med din instruktør fordybe dig i følgende læreplan:
- What's Scrum, and how it's evolved
- Why Scrum works, and its core principles. How Scrum is different to traditional project management approaches
- How Scrum theory is implemented using Roles, Rules, Events and Artefacts. How these are used most effectively - and what you should avoid
Scrum events and artefacts
- Scrum events like sprint and daily scrum. Artefacts in scrum from the product backlog to potentially releasable increment
Implementing Scrum and change
- What Scrum means to your project and organisation? How to adopt Scrum effectively
- Scrum teams are cross-functional and self-organising. How to start a Scrum team, and ensure its success
- How to work with requirements in an agile context
- How to plan a project from release planning, over sprint planning to daily planning. How to use planning poker and Magic Estimation as part of the agile planning
- Learn how to use monitoring tools like Release Burn Down, Sprint Burn Down, Task Boards
- How to establish a scaling infrastructure when working with more than one team
Scrum vs. "Traditional Project Management"
- Understand differences and similarities of traditional and agile PM. Learn how to use Scrum in an "traditional environment"
Scrum and Practical experience
- Learn how to deal with challenges of Scrum in "real world projects" (e.g. Fix Price Contracts and Scrum)
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.