During this course you will get a detailed understanding of vendor management practices, including how to manage vendor performance throughout the vendor lifecycle, identify and work alongside key stakeholders, and manage external vendor risk.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
The purpose and objectives of vendor management, processes, roles and functions.
Vendor management thinking
- Categorising vendors
- Value is a two-way street — we get out what we put in
- The vendor lifecycle
- The stages of the lifecycle and key activities within defining and agreement requirements.
Understanding and managing contracts
- Understanding risk exposure, tolerance and appetite
- Key terms and their purpose
- Negotiating rationally
- Managing agile contracts
Managing vendor performance
- Facilitating review meetings
- Reporting and analysis
- Key performance indicators, metrics and measurement
- Raising issues and handling exceptions
- Balancing performance against value for money
- Using the different approaches in your organisation
- Identifying and engaging stakeholders
- Continual improvement
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.