As you'll soon learn - projects come in all shapes and sizes.
This is the perfect course for the first time project manager, or anyone who feels overwhelmed by projects. You will be introduced to the "mechanics" of a project, the processes, the people involved and the different techniques and tasks that goes along with being a project manager. Last but not least, we'll take a look at different project management tools and apps that can be used to help/assist in project management.
Basically, you'll will learn everything you need to know about project management, including detailed overviews of the most popular project management strategies, advice on how to manage projects, and roundups of the best project management tools to help, the basics of standard operating procedures: how they work, why checklists and detailed instructions are so important, and how to use them in your daily work.
The training is not just theory, it's highly interactive and includes lots of group exercises and role-plays.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That's why we give you the opportunity to gain your project management training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn.
Sitting your course with Readynez, means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.