Participants will get an understanding of own preferences for negotiation strategies and how best to make strategic choices.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Interest-based negotiation theory
- Analysing interests, options and criteria in negotiations
Value-creation in negotiation
- Understanding key drivers of decisions in negotiations
- Improving ability to create value in negotiations
- Understanding how to use targets and best alternatives (BATNA) in negotiations
- Understanding cognitive pitfalls
- Using anchoring
- Exploring own strategic preferences in negotiations
- Choosing negotiation strategy
- Good preparation of negotiations
- Value creation
- Training approaches and tools
- Get feedback on your negotiation skills and behavior
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.