You will acquire a core, practical understanding of how to identify different types of conflict, how to graduate the different stages of a conflict, how to address the resolution of them.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Positive & negative sides of conflicts
- How to use conflicts in a positive way
Basics around conflict management
- Factors affecting conflict
- Five different types of conflict
- Establish an overview over conflicts
- Map & categorise conflicts
- Analyse & understand conflicts
- What causes conflicts?
- Identify solutions in various contexts
- Understand the seven levels of the conflict ladder
- Identify ways to solve conflicts at each level
- Active listening
- The use of language in conflicts
- Typical pitfalls
- How to prevent or solve conflicts
- Assertiveness vs. cooperativeness
- When to use the five different conflict styles
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.