During this PMI: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) course you will learn the terminology and processes of effective project management. You will work with the official course material and exercise sets, and immerse yourself in topics such as: Planning of project work, development of project schedules, estimation of costs, and budgeting, risk analysis and risk response planning as well as supervision and management of project quality, staff and communication.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are not included in your course package. The exam fee is paid directly to PMI
To apply for the CAPM credential, you need to have:
A secondary degree (high school diploma or the global equivalent)
AND one of the following:
At least 1,500 hours of project experience
23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.
Continuing Professional Development:
These Readynez courses provide you with the following PDUs which you may use towards renewal of your existing credentials:
PMP - we offer 38 PDU hours
PRINCE2 - we offer 33½ PDU hours
PMI-ACP - we offer 30 PDU hours
Scrum Master - we offer 22 PDU hours
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Applying Project Management Processes
- Creating a Project Charter
- Developing a Draft Project Scope Statement
- Planning the Project Work
Developing a Project Management Plan
- Creating a Scope Management Plan
- Creating a Scope Statement
- Developing a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Project Schedule Development, Estimating Costs, and Budgets
Creating an Activity List
- Creating a Project Network Diagram
- Estimating Activity Resources
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Identifying the Critical Path
- Developing Project Schedule
- Estimating Project Costs
- Establish a Cost Baseline
- Project Quality Planning, Staffing, and Communications
Creating a Quality Management Plan
- Documenting Roles, Responsibilities, and Reporting Relationships
- Acquiring a Project Team
- Creating a Communications Management Plan
- Analyse Risks and Plan Risk Response
Creating a Risk Management Plan
- Identifying Project Risks and Triggers
- Performing Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Performing Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Developing a Risk Response Plan
- Plan Project Procurement
Preparing a Contract Statement of Work
- Preparing a Procurement Document
- Execute Project Work
Executing the Project Plan
- Performing Quality Assurance
- Developing the Project Team
- Distributing Project Information
- Requesting Seller Responses
- Selecting Sellers
- Monitor and Control Project Work
Controlling and Monitoring Project Work
- Managing Changes to Performance Baselines
- Reviewing Deliverables and Work Results
- Controlling Project Scope
- Monitor and Control Project Schedules and Costs
Controlling the Project Schedule
- Controlling Project Costs
- Monitor and Control Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
Performing Quality Control
- Managing Project Team
- Reporting Project Performance
- Managing Stakeholders
- Monitor and Control Project Risk and Contracts
Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk
- Administering a Contract
- Closing the Project
Closing a Project
- Closing a Contract
- Examination Review
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.