During this course we will be working in modern experience, which means we will be working with the new and updated site layouts and webparts. We will be working in both communication sites and team sites to see when you should use one or the other.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint and Teams
- Introduction to SharePoint and Teams
- When and how can SharePoint and Teams be used to benefit
- your daily work
- Access to Teams on PC, Internet (Web) and Mobile devices
Creation of SharePoint Site/Office 365 groups
- Create and delete a SharePoint Site
- SharePoint roles and permissions
- Settings for SharePoint Sites
- Creation of team sites
- Add logo
- Add new design template
- Navigation and search
- Page content
- Tag a page
- Add an app
Files and folders SharePoint/Teams
- Create, edit, delete files and folders
- Edit files in Teams/SharePoint
- Collaborate on files
- Co author
- Share files
- Synchronize files to computer and mobile devices (OneDrive)
- Version history
SharePoint lists and libraries
- Creation of a library
- How to use a library
- Add a document
- Add a view
- Creation of lists
- How to use a list
- Add a line/row/item
- Add a filter
- Edit Metadata
- Export to Excel
Creation of teams
- Create and delete a team
- Permissions in teams (Add/Remove members)
- Manage a team
Channels and Tabs
- What is channels and when do you need a new channel?
- Channels in general
- Create and delete a Channel
- Channel settings
- Walkthrough of standard tabs conversation, Files and Wiki
- Create new tabs
- Append apps to tabs - Planner, OneNote, Office apps
Conversations in Teams in a team
- Start a conversation
- Reply on a conversation
- Like and save a conversation
- Add a file – where is it stored
Private conversation – outside the team
- Chat/meeting video/audio
- Share files in private conversations
- Plan and arrange video meetings
- Start a video chat
- Share screen
- Meet now, create and call with your team
- What is Planner/ToDo
- How can you use Planner in SharePoint and Teams
- How you can use ToDo
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.