Get the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification. And the skills and knowledge to plan, design and deploy a Windows Server 2012, highly-virtualized infrastructure. Learn Active Directory, storage, security and networking services with this accelerated six day course.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
Before attending this course, you must have:
- A good understanding of TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol) networking concepts and fundamentals
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). E.g. domain user accounts, domain / local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership
- A good understanding of batch files and scripts
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authorisation and authentication
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools
- Ability to work in a team / virtual team
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations
- Knowledge equivalent to MCSA: Windows Server 2012
To receive the MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification, you must have gained the MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Plan Server Upgrade and Migration
- Plan and Implement a Server Deployment Infrastructure
- Design and Maintain an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution
- Design and Implement Name Resolution
- Design and Implement an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure
- Design and Implement an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model
- Design and Implement a Group Policy Object Strategy
- Design and Implement an AD DS Physical Topology
- Plann and Implement Storage
- Plan and Implement File Services
- Design and Implement Network Access Services
- Design and Implement Network Protectio
Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Plan and Implement Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Plan and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Plan and Implement a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Plan and Implement a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Plan and Implement High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Plan and Implement a Highly Available Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Plan and Implement an Server Updates Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement a Business Continuity Strategy
- Plan and Implement an Public Key Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Plan and Implement an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.