På dette kursus lærer du at udrulle og konfigurere Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), implementere Group Policy, lave backup og gendanne og overvåge Active Directory-relaterede problematikker i Windows Server 2016.
Din kursuspakke giver dig optimale muligheder for at lære, og prisen er let at gennemskue. Følgende er inkluderet i prisen:
Ekspert Instruktøren forbereder dig til følgende eksamen og certificering, som er inkluderet i din kursuspakke og dækket af certificeringsgarantien:
Disse forkundskaber giver dig det perfekte udgangspunkt for at lære:
For at deltage i dette kursus skal du have:
- Erfaring med at arbejde med og konfigurere Windows Server 2012 og Windows Server 2016
- En forståelse af fundamentale AD DS koncepter og teknologier i Windows Server 2012 og 2016 og nogen erfaring
- En forståelse af netværkskerneteknologier såsom IP-adressering, name resolution og Dynamic Host Configuration
- Erfaring med Hyper-V og grundlæggende viden om virtualisering
- Praktisk erfaring med at arbejde med Windows klientoperativsystemer såsom Windows 7, Windows 8.1 eller
- Kendskab til basic security best practices.
- Basal erfaring med Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Med vores unikke og varierede indlæringsmetode vil du sammen med din instruktør fordybe dig i følgende læreplan:
Course 20742A: Identity with Windows Server 2016
Module 1: Installing and configuring DCs
This module describes features of AD DS and how to install domain controllers (DCs). It also covers the considerations for deploying DCs.
- Overview of AD DS
- Overview of AD DS DCs
- Deploying DCs
Lab : Deploying and administering AD DS
- Deploying AD DS
- Deploying a DC by performing DC cloning
- Administering AD DS by using Active Directory Administrative Center
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DS
This module describes how to use various techniques to manage objects in AD DS. This includes creating and configuring user, group, and computer objects.
- Managing user accounts
- Managing groups in AD DS
- Managing computer accounts
- Using Windows PowerShell for AD DS administration
- Implementing and managing organisational units
Lab : Deploying and administering AD DS
- Creating and configuring user accounts in AD DS
- Creating and configuring groups in AD DS
- Managing computer objects in AD DS
Lab : Administering AD DS
- Delegating administration for a branch office
- Creating user accounts and groups by using Windows PowerShell
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure management
This module describes how to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests. The module provides an overview of the components in an advanced AD DS deployment, the process of implementing a distributed AD DS environment, and the procedure for configuring AD DS trusts.
- Overview of advanced AD DS deployments
- Deploying a distributed AD DS environment
- Configuring AD DS trusts
Lab : Domain and trust management in AD DS
- Implementing child domains in AD DS
- Implementing forest trusts
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
This module describes how to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple locations. The module explains how replication works in a Windows Server 2016 AD DS environment.
- Overview of AD DS replication
- Configuring AD DS sites
- Configuring and monitoring AD DS replication
Lab : Managing and implementing AD DS sites and replication
- Modifying the default site
- Creating additional sites and subnets
- Configuring AD DS replication
- Monitoring and troubleshooting AD DS replication
Module 5: Implementing Group Policy
This module describes how to implement a GPO infrastructure. The module provides an overview of the components and technologies that compose the Group Policy framework.
- Introducing Group Policy
- Implementing and administering GPOs
- Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing
- Troubleshooting the application of GPOs
Lab : Implementing a Group Policy infrastructure
- Creating and configuring GPOs
- Managing GPO scope
Lab : Troubleshooting a Group Policy infrastructure
- Verify GPO application
- Troubleshooting GPOs
Module 6: Managing user settings with GPOs
This module describes how to configure Group Policy settings and Group Policy preferences. This includes implementing administrative templates, configuring folder redirection and scripts, and configuring Group Policy preferences.
- Implementing administrative templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and scripts
- Configuring Group Policy preferences
Lab : Managing user settings with GPOs
- Using administrative templates to manage user settings
- Implement settings by using Group Policy preferences
- Configuring Folder Redirection
- Planning Group Policy (optional)
Module 7: Securing AD DS
This module describes how to configure domain controller security, account security, password security, and Group Managed Service Accounts (gMSA).
- Securing domain controllers
- Implementing account security
- Audit authentication
- Configuring managed service accounts (MSAs)
Lab : Securing AD DS
- Implementing security policies for accounts and passwords
- Implementing administrative security policies
- Deploying and configuring a read-only domain controller (RODC)
- Creating and associating a gMSA
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CS
This module describes how to implement an AD CS deployment. This includes deploying, administering, and troubleshooting CAs.
- Deploying CAs
- Administering CAs
- Troubleshooting and maintaining CAs
Lab : Deploying and configuring a two-tier CA hierarchy
- Deploying an offline root CA
- Deploying an enterprise subordinate CA
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificates
This module describes how to deploy and manage certificates in an AD DS environment. This involves deploying and managing certificate templates, managing certificate revocation and recovery, using certificates in a business environment, and implementing smart cards.
- Deploying and managing certificate templates
- Managing certificate deployment, revocation, and recovery
- Using certificates in a business environment
- Implementing and managing smart cards
Lab : Deploying certificates
- Configuring certificate templates
- Enrolling and using certificates
- Configuring and implementing key recovery
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FS
This module describes AD FS and how to configure AD FS in a single-organisation scenario and in a partner-organisation scenario.
- Overview of AD FS
- AD FS requirements and planning
- Deploying and configuring AD FS
- Overview of Web Application Proxy
Lab : Implementing AD FS
- Configuring AD FS prerequisites
- Installing and configuring AD FS
- Configuring AD FS for a single organisation
- Configuring AD FS for federated business partners
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMS
This module describes how to implement an AD RMS deployment. The module provides an overview of AD RMS, explains how to deploy and manage an AD RMS infrastructure, and explains how to configure AD RMS content protection.
- Overview of AD RMS
- Deploying and managing an AD RMS infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS content protection
Lab : Implementing an AD RMS infrastructure
- Installing and configuring AD RMS
- Configuring AD RMS templates
- Using AD RMS on clients
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronisation with Azure AD
This module describes how to plan and configure directory syncing between Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and on-premises AD DS. The modules describes various sync scenarios, such as Azure AD sync, AD FS and Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect.
- Planning and preparing for directory synchronization
- Implementing directory synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect
- Managing identities with directory synchronisation
Lab : Configuring directory synchronisation
- Preparing for directory synchronisation
- Configuring directory synchronisation
- Managing Active Directory users and groups
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
This module describes how to monitor, manage, and maintain AD DS to help achieve high availability of AD DS.
- Monitoring AD DS
- Managing the AD DS database
- Recovering AD DS objects
Lab : Recovering objects in AD DS
- Backing up and restoring AD DS
- Recovering objects in AD DS
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.