To succesfully complete these courses, ideally you should have the following prerequistes:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy web applications
- Create Azure WebSites using the gallery
- Deploying and monitoring Azure WebSites
- Create and configure Azure Virtual Machines
- Describe the relationship between Cloud Services and Virtual Machines
- Deploy existing Cloud Service packages
- Create and manage a Storage account
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL Standalone database
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a virtual network
- Implement a point to site network
Achieving the MCSA: Cloud Platform acts as a prerequisite to the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification.
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.