This course is retired and has been replaced by the Microsoft Certfied Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-305). This course teaches Solutions Architects how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Lessons include virtualization, automation, networking, storage, identity, security, data platform, and application infrastructure. This course outlines how decisions in each theses area affects an overall solution.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification. Exam is included in your course package.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
Successful Azure Solution Architects start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
Using our engaging learning methodology using a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Implement and Monitor an Azure Infrastructure
Implement cloud infrastructure monitoring
- monitor security
- monitor performance
- monitor health and availability
- monitor cost
- configure advanced logging
- initiate automated responses by using Action Groups
- configure and manage advanced alerts
Implement storage accounts
- select storage account options based on a use case
- configure Azure Files and Azure Blob storage
- configure network access to the storage account
- implement Shared Access Signatures and access policies
- implement Azure AD authentication for storage
- manage access keys
- implement Azure storage replication
- implement Azure storage account failover
Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
- configure High Availability
- configure storage for VMs
- select virtual machine size
- implement Azure Dedicated Hosts
- deploy and configure scale sets
- configure Azure Disk Encryption
Automate deployment and configuration of resources
- save a deployment as an Azure Resource Manager template
- modify Azure Resource Manager template
- evaluate location of new resources
- configure a VHD template
- deploy from a template
- manage an image library
- create and execute an automation runbook
Implement virtual networking
- implement VNet to VNet connections
- implement VNet peering
Implement Azure Active Directory
- add custom domains
- configure Azure AD Identity Protection
- implement self-service password reset
- implement Conditional Access including MFA
- configure fraud alerts
- configure verification methods
- implement and manage guest accounts
- manage multiple directories
Implement and manage hybrid identities
- install and configure Azure AD Connect
- identity synchronization options
- configure and manage password sync and password writeback
- configure single sign-on
- configure Azure AD Connect cloud sync
- use Azure AD Connect Health
Implement Management and Security Solutions
Manage workloads in Azure
- migrate workloads using Azure Migrate
- implement Azure Backup for VMs
- implement disaster recovery
- implement Azure Automation Update Management
Implement load balancing and network security
- implement Azure Load Balancer
- implement an Azure Application Gateway
- implement Web Application Firewall
- implement Azure Firewall
- implement Azure Firewall Manager
- implement Azure Front Door
- implement Azure Traffic Manager
- implement Network Security Groups and Application Security Groups
- implement Bastion
Implement and manage Azure governance solutions
- create and manage hierarchical structure that contains management groups, subscriptions and resource groups
- assign RBAC roles
- create a custom RBAC role
- configure access to Azure resources by assigning roles
- configure management access to Azure
- interpret effective permissions
- set up and perform an access review
- implement and configure Azure Policy
- implement and configure Azure Blueprints
Manage security for applications
- implement and configure Key Vault
- implement and configure Managed Identities
- register and manage applications in Azure AD
Implement Solutions for Apps
Implement an application infrastructure
- create and configure Azure App Service
- create an App Service Web App for Containers
- create and configure an App Service plan
- configure App Service
- configure networking for an App Service
- create and manage deployment slots
- implement Logic Apps
- implement Azure Functions
Implement container-based applications
- create a container image
- configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- publish and automate image management by using the Azure Container Registry
- deploy a solution on an Azure Container Instance
Implement and Manage Data Platforms
Implement NoSQL databases
- configure Azure Storage account tables
- select appropriate Cosmos DB APIs
- set up replicas in Cosmos DB
Implement Azure SQL databases
- configure Azure SQL database settings
- implement Azure SQL managed instances
- configure HA for an Azure SQL database
- deploy an Azure SQL database
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.