ITIL is the framework for IT service delivery. If your organization is implementing ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library®) it's time to learn how to deliver this IT service - including the relevant IT practices, tasks and procedures tailored to your organization.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
This course offers you a career development path if you already hold the ISEB/EXIN ITIL® Foundation certificate. It is recommended - but not required - that you have exposure to basic concepts in IT and related work experience of at least two years.
Relevant roles include: Configuration Manager, Availability Manager, Applications Support, IT Operations Manager, Network Control and Operation, Database Administrator, Problem Manager, Network Support.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Operation principles
- Operational Support and Analysis processes
- Incident Management - bring services back to normal as soon as possible
- Tools that employees can use to improve productivity and quality
- How to prevent problems, eliminate recurring incidents and minimise the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Access Management – managing rights and privileges of users relating to services
- An understanding of operational involvement in processes from the other Lifecycle phases: Change Management, Configuration Management, Release and Deployment Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management and Knowledge Management, and Financial Management
- Common Service Operation activities
- Functions within Service Operation:
IT Operations Management
- Service Operations and Support Service Operation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations
- Challenges, success factors and risks
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.