This course will provide you with an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles. It covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
- Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices.
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimize and accelerate the ways of working.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Group Activity
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Case Study: Easy Journey Airways
- Exam Details
Module 2: DevOps - The Context
- DevOps Evolution
- Business Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- Goals and Measurements
Module 3: DevOps for Individuals
- From Roles to T-shape DevOps Profiles
- DASA Competence Model
Module 4: DevOps for Teams and Organizations
- Culture and Behavior
- Organizational Models
- Team Autonomy
- DevOps at Scale
Module 5: DevOps Practices
- Continuous Delivery and Automation
- Modern Infrastructure and Cloud
Module 6: The Next Steps
- Analyze the Current Situation
- Improve Incrementally
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.