From basic RF theory to 802.11 frame exchange processes, this course delivers hands-on training that will benefit the novice as well as the experienced network professional. This course covers all that is required to prepare for the CWNA Certification:
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduction to 802.11 WLANs
- Radio Frequency Fundamentals
- Understand international, regional, and local RF spectrum management organizations
- Basic WLAN Analysis
- Coordinating 802.11 Frame Transmissions
- RF Math and System Operating Margin
- 802.11 Service Sets
- Challenges addressed by 802.11n
- Wireless LAN Operation
- WLAN Security
- Site Surveying
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and certify.
Sitting your course with Readynez, means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.