This Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300) v1.0 course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package.
You should have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Completion of the Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (ENSDW) course or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise wide area network design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPSec)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport-side connectivity, service-side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport-side connectivity, service-side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN Day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading
- Cisco SD-WAN Overlay Network
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architecture
- Cisco SD-WAN Deployment
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Options
- Deploying Edge Devices
- Deploying Edge Devices with Zero-Touch Provisioning
- Using Device Configuration Templates
- Redundancy, High Availability, and Scalability
- Cisco SD-WAN Routing Options
- Using Dynamic Routing
- Providing Site Redundancy and High Availability
- Configuring Transport-Side Connectivity
- Cisco SD-WAN Policy Configuration
- Reviewing Cisco SD-WAN Policy
- Defining Advanced Control Policies
- Defining Advanced Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Cisco SD-WAN Migration and Interoperability
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Hybrid Scenarios
- Performing a Migration
- Cisco SD-WAN Management and Operations
- Performing Day-2 Operations
- Performing Upgrades
- Deploying Cisco SD-WAN Controllers
- Adding a Branch Using Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- Deploying Devices Using Configuration Templates
- Configuring Controller Affinity
- Implementing Dynamic Routing Protocols on Service Side
- Implementing Transport Location (TLOC) Extensions
- Implementing Control Policies
- Implementing Data Policies
- Implementing Application-Aware Routing
- Implementing Internet Breakouts
- Migrating Branch Sites
- Performing an Upgrade
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.