The Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS) 5course shows you how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco® MDS 9000 Series Switches, to build highly available, scalable storage networks.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certifications, which are not included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
Basic understanding of data storage hardware components and protocols, including Small Computer System Interface (SCSI) and Fibre Channel
- Basic understanding of network protocols, including Ethernet and IP
- Basic routing and switching knowledge
These are the recommended Cisco courses that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU)
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Discover and describe the Cisco Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) platform of multilayer switches and directors.
- Provisioning Cisco MDS Switches
- Describe key product features of the MDS platform
- Describe and implement automation an Cisco MDS Switches
- Configure and implement the Cisco MDS switches and platform features
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot FC domains, zones and zone merges, and switch boot and firmware upgrades
- Describing Cisco MDS Platform
Cisco MDS 9700/9300/9200/9100 Hardware
32-Gb Fibre Channel
Fibre Channel Architecture
- Provisioning Cisco MDS Switches
Using Cisco DCNM 11.x
RBAC and Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA)
- Building the Fibre Channel Fabric with Cisco MDS Switches
Port Channels and VSAN Trunking
Zoning and Smart Zoning
Fibre Channel Fabric Security
Building SAN Extensions
Slow Drain Analysis
SAN Analytics and Telemetry Streaming
Cisco Secure Boot
NPV and NPIV
- Automating Cisco MDS Fabric
Cisco MDS NX_APIPython API
- Monitoring and Reporting Cisco MDS Features
Cisco DCNM SAN Reports and Alarms
SAN Analytics and SAN Telemetry Streaming
- Troubleshooting Common Cisco MDS Issues
Troubleshooting Fibre Channel Domains, Zones and Zone Merges
Boot and Upgrade Issues
- Set Up DCNM
- Explore DCNM-SAN Client and DCNM Device Manager
- Configure and Use RBAC
- Configure and Use RBAC with DCNM-SAN Client and Device Manager
- Manage VSANs and Fibre Channel Domain
- Configure NPV and N-Port Identification Virtualization (NPIV)
- Configure Interfaces
- Configure Device Aliases and Zoning
- Explore and Automate with NX-API
- Perform Slow Drain Analysis with Cisco DCNM
- Configure SAN Analysis and SAN Telemetry Streaming
- Configure FCIP Tunnels and FCIP High Availability
- Configure IVR for SAN Extension
- Troubleshoot Zoning and Zone Merges
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.