Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have become essential parts of the toolset for many organizations. When used effectively, these tools provide actionable insights that drive critical decisions and enable organizations to create exciting, new, and innovative products and services. This course shows you how to apply various approaches and algorithms to solve business problems through AI and ML, all while following a methodical workflow for developing data-driven solutions.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package.
To ensure your success in this course, you should be familiar with the concepts that are foundational to data science, including:
- The overall data science and machine learning process from end to end: formulating the problem; collecting and preparing data; analyzing data; engineering and preprocessing data; training, tuning, and evaluating a model; and finalizing a model.
- Statistical concepts such as sampling, hypothesis testing, probability distribution, randomness, etc.
- Summary statistics such as mean, median, mode, interquartile range (IQR), standard deviation, skewness, etc.
- Graphs, plots, charts, and other methods of visual data analysis.
You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the Certified Data Science Practitioner (CDSP) (Exam DSP-110) course.
You must also be comfortable writing code in the Python programming language, including the use of fundamental Python data science libraries like NumPy and pandas
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
In this course, you will develop AI solutions for business problems.
- Solve a given business problem using AI and ML.
- Prepare data for use in machine learning.
- Train, evaluate, and tune a machine learning model.
- Build linear regression models.
- Build forecasting models.
- Build classification models using logistic regression and k -nearest neighbor.
- Build clustering models.
- Build classification and regression models using decision trees and random forests.
- Build classification and regression models using support-vector machines (SVMs).
- Build artificial neural networks for deep learning.
- Put machine learning models into operation using automated processes.
- Maintain machine learning pipelines and models while they are in production.
The skills covered in this course converge on four areas—software development, IT operations, applied math and statistics, and business analysis. Target students for this course should be looking to build upon their knowledge of the data science process so that they can apply AI systems, particularly machine learning models, to business problems.
So, the target student is likely a data science practitioner, software developer, or business analyst looking to expand their knowledge of machine learning algorithms and how they can help create intelligent decision making products that bring value to the business.
A typical student in this course should have several years of experience with computing technology, including some aptitude in computer programming.
This course is also designed to assist students in preparing for the CertNexus Certified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practitioner (Exam AIP-210) certification.
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.