During this Readynez course, you'll learn how to contain an event, protect assets and master the components and procedures needed for a comprehensive incident response plan (IRP) and more.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
To take your CSSLP exam and certification, you must successfully complete the following:
- Subscribe to the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics
- Provide proof of four years in the SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) process or 3 years plus a bachelors degree or regional equivalent in an IT discipline
- Submit Experience Assessment essays or pass examination
- Complete the endorsement process
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
The following topics are presented during our CSSLP Program:
- Secure Software Concepts - security implications in software development
- Secure Software Requirements - capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure Software Design - translating security requirements into application design elements
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding - unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure Software Testing - integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance - security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal - security issues around steady state operations and management of software
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.