This course is part 2 of the Cisco CCNP Wireless course and certification.
Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN) 1.0
This first part of the course offers a new perspective on designing your wireless networks. The student will learn how to design a wireless network from the beginning to end, from customer-first contact to post-deployment reports. The student will learn how to conduct walk-throughs, identify difficult areas and optimize the survey process to provide a better AP-to-coverage ratio. Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the needs of wireless networks today
- Wireless Architectures and Core Components
- Wireless Design Methodologies and Best Practices
- Designing for Real-Time Applications
- Examining Planning and Design Tools
- Implementing a Wireless Design
- Troubleshoot Methodology
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) 1.0
This second part of the course prepares network professionals with information to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. It provides students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to configure and deploy the new Cisco 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features. Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Define and deploy WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement controller and AP High Availability
- Design and implement high density wireless solutions
- Design and implement Flex Connect architectures
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (Mesh) technologies
- Describe and implement QoS for wireless applications
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture
Get your Cisco CCNP Wireless training and certification part 2 in just 6 days and learn more than you could imagine.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your CCNP Wireless part 2 training and certification in just 6 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 6 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your Cisco CCNP Wireless part 2 course with Readynez, means:
- You'll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.