If you work on projects in an agile environment or just want to bring your existing knowledge up-to-date, this is the course to start with. You’ll leave this course understanding the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
- Key PRINCE2 Agile terminology
Key concepts relating to PRINCE2 projects
- Recalling the PRINCE2 principles
- Explaining the purpose of the PRINCE2 themes
- Explaining the purpose of the PRINCE2 processes
- Explaining the purpose of some PRINCE2 management products
- Explaining the responsibilities of some PRINCE2 roles
Key concepts relating to PRINCE2 Agile projects
- Explain how PRINCE2 Agile is used for projects
- Recall agile ways of working including: Kanban Lean Startup and Scrum
- Describe how to blend and weave PRINCE2 and agile at all levels within a project
- Describe the roles, responsibilities and competencies of the PRINCE2 agile delivery team
Tailoring PRINCE2 in an agile context
- explain how the PRINCE2 principles are applied inan agile context
- explain PRINCE2 agile behaviours
- explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for each theme
- explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for each process
- explain PRINCE2 agile guidance for tailoring management products
- explain what to fix and flex
Understand agile ways of working
- Recall the definition of some agile terms
- Explain key agile concepts and techniques understand the focus areas in an agile context
Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Explain the PRINCE2 agile focus areas
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.