Note: This course has been replaced by the Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect (PL-600) During this Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect (MB-600) course you will learn how to perform solution envisioning and requirement analysis, architect a solution, and implement the solution.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exam(s) and certification(s), which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
You´ll have the perfect starting point for your training with these prerequisites:
In order to be eligible for the certification you must have achieved one of he following certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
However, you are very welcome to join the course even without the certifications, but we do recommend that your knowledge level is similar to those certified.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Perform solution envisioning and requirement analysis
Initiate Solution Planning
- evaluate business requirements
- identify solution components
- identify and estimate migration effort
Identify Organization Information and Metrics
- identify and document a organization's business processes
- assess organization's risk factors
Identify Existing Solutions and Systems
- evaluate organization enterprise architecture
- identify data sources to be included in the solution
- define usage and quality of legacy data
- identify desired high level organizational business processes
- refine high level requirement
- identify functional requirements
- identify non-functional requirements
- confirm requirements meet organization's goals
Perform Fit/Gap Analysis
- determine feasibility of requirements
- evaluate Dynamics 365 apps and AppSource options to solve requirements
- address functional gaps through alternate solutions
- determine scope
Architect a solution
Lead Design Process
- design solution topology
- tailor customizations to Dynamics 365 apps or AppSource apps used
- validate and/or design user experience prototypes
- identify opportunities for component reuse
- communicate system design visually
- design Application Lifecycle Management
- design data migration strategy
- partition features into apps
- design visualization strategy
- design for upgradeability
Design Data and Security Model
- design entities and fields
- design reference and configuration data
- design complex scenarios
- design business unit team structure
- design security roles
- design field security
- design collaboration integration
- design Dynamics 365 integration
- design internal system integration
- design third-party integration
- design authentication strategy
- design business continuity strategy
Implement the solution
Validate the solution design
- evaluate detail designs and implementation
- validate security
- facilitate risk reduction of performance items
- troubleshoot data migration
- review and advise in deployment planning
- review and advise with Go-Live Assessment
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Your prereading is available for you in your personal space at readynez.com: My Readynez. Simply log in, find your course and start your preparations.
Your exam voucher is usually included in your virtual training package. When you´re ready to sit your exam, you just book it with the exam provider. You can sit most exams from home or at a local test centre. We’re here to help you with that process.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.