Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend that you have the following prerequisites:
- A good understanding of networking fundamentals
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices
- Basic knowledge of server hardware
- Knowledge concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V
As well as experience in:
- Configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers in an Enterprise environment
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Readynez course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.