You’ll develop your practical cyber security skills - 50% of this accelerated course includes hands-on lab exercises in a virtual cyber environment. As well as learning how to respond and recover from crippling network incidents or disasters, you’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique to immerse you in topics like:
- Network evaluation
- Vulnerability analysis
- Malware & incident detection
- Incidence reporting
- Safeguard implementation
You’ll study all three CSX Practitioner courses:
You'll also take part in a series of practical exercises to consolidate your knowledge of using both wired and wireless networks. By the end of this course you'll know how to harden an ICS using end-point protection, securing removable media, or updating systems.
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your CSX training in just 9 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 9 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your ISACA Certified Cybersecurity Practitioner CSX course with Readynez means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.