You'll approach management of change from a strategic viewpoint, in-line with AXELOS' definition of Portfolio Management: A coordinated collection of strategic processes and decisions that together enable the most effective balance of organisational change and business as usual. You'll also gain an understanding of how to optimise resource allocations, improve management of risk and define a business case to get senior management approval for portfolio management.
Get your AXELOS MoP (Management of Portfolios) certification training and certification in just 3 days and learn more than you could imagine.
You’ll use Official Course materials and practice tests. You’ll also use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
* Key differences between portfolio management and programme or project management
* The benefits of portfolio management
* Approaches, principles and purposes of successful portfolio management
* How to remove redundant or poorly-performing projects, and successfully deliver the remaining ones.
At Readynez we know your time is valuable. That´s why we give you the opportunity to gain your AXELOS MoP Training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your AXELOS MoP (Management of Portfolios) course with Readynez means:
• You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
• You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
• You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
• Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
• The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
• The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time.You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
Note: This ITIL® course is provided in conjunction with Thynk an AXELOS accredited training organisation.
IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited