ITIL is the framework for IT service delivery. If your organization is implementing ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), it's time to learn how to deliver this IT service. Including the relevant IT practices, tasks and procedures tailored to your organization.
This Readynez course is delivered by ITIL consultants - experts who work with ITIL on a daily basis.
You’ll use Readynez’s unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, which will immerse you in topics like:
- How to improve time-to-market for your products
- IT services through best practice, standards and guidance
- Customer satisfaction, through a more professional approach to service delivery
- Use of skills and experience
- Operating efficiencies
- Delivery of third-party services, through the specification of ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000 as the standard for service delivery
At Readynez, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your ITIL Service Lifecycle training and certification in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Readynez's unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exam.
Sitting your ITIL V3 Intermediate Level: Service Lifecycle - Service Strategy Course with Readynez means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world. Our ITIL trainers have a combined 100 Years of Experience in ITIL and ITSM.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exam, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams, labs and accommodation.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Note: This ITIL® course is provided in conjunction with Thynk an AXELOS accredited training organisation.
IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited