The goal of this 2 day MSP® Advanced Practitioner course is to teach students a base-line for managing programmes with a structure to strengthen the coordinated management of a portfolio of projects and to achieve strategic organizational benefits.
Your course package is designed to provide maximum learning and convenience. This is included in the price of your course:
Your expert instructor will get you ready for the following exams and certification, which are included in your course package and covered by the Certification guarantee.
To be successful in the Managing Successful Programmes course you should have six months' experience in project management.
AXELOS require candidates to take and pass the MSP exams in order, so you will have already achieved the MSP Foundation and Practitioner certifications.
Using our engaging learning methodology including a variety of tools, we’ll cover the entire curriculum.
Introduction to Programme Management
- Programme Definition
- Programmes vs. Projects
- The Programme Management Environment
- Using Programme Management
Programme Management Processes & Documentation
- Identifying a Programme – Programme Mandate, Programme Brief
- Defining a Programme – Programme Definition Document
- Managing the Tranches, Delivering the Capability, Realizing the Benefits
- Closing a Programme
- Sponsoring Group
- Programme Board
- Programme Manager
- Programme Support
- Additional roles
- What makes a good Vision?
Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership vs Management
- Stakeholder Profiles, Stakeholder Maps, Influence/Interest Matrix
- Stakeholder Engagement Strategy
- Programme Communications Plan
Blueprint Design & Delivery
- The POTI Model
- Tranche Alignment
- The Blueprint
- Benefits Profiles/Benefits Maps
- Benefits Management Strategy
- Benefits Realization Plan
- Genesis of a Business Case
- Benefits vs Dis-Benefits
- Types of Programme Cost
Risk & Issue Management
- Risk Management/Issue Management
- Risk Management Strategy/Register
- Issue Management Strategy/Register
- Configuration Management
- Information Management Strategy/Plan
Quality & Assurance Management
- Quality vs Assurance
- Quality & Assurance Strategy/Plan
- Audits/Health Checks
Planning & Control
- Projects Dossier
- Project Plan
The Virtual Classroom is an online room, where you will join your instructor and fellow classmates in real time. Everything happens live and you can interact freely, discuss, ask questions, and watch your instructor present on a whiteboard, discuss the courseware and slides, work with labs, and review.
Yes, you can sit exams from all the major Vendors like Microsoft, Cisco etc from the comfort of your home or office.
Your Readynez Course package includes the exam voucher for Microsoft exams, AWS exams, ISO Exams and almost every other exam.
With Readynez you do any course form the comfort of your home or office. Readynez provides support and best practices for your at-home classroom and you can enjoy learning with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Plus you'll save the cost and the environmental burden of travelling.
Well, learning is limitless, when you are motivated, but you need the right path to achieve what you want. Readynez consultants have many years of experience customizing learner paths and we can design one for you too. We are always available with help and guidance, and you can reach us on the chat or write us at email@example.com.